Back ground

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hawiian Meatball Sauce

Hello all!
I'm still dieting but I since Michelle (Jason's sister) just asked me for this recipe, I thought it would be good to go ahead and add it to this blog. It is delicious. I know MJ and Hans like it. Hope you enjoy! (I can't wait to have some soon.)

1 1/2 Cups Ketchup
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 whole can pineapple bits or chunks
1 large onion coarsely chopped
1 green bell pepper coarsely chopped
splash of white vinegar

You can mix this together and pour over frozen meatballs in your crock pot, or heat your meatballs and this sauce together in a stock pot, but either way it is a guaranteed pleaser! Oh, and serve over rice. DELISH!
Mindy

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for posting. These are yummy! Do you happen to have a recipe for meatballs that involves grape jelly? I want to try that one sometime.

Merilee said...

mmm yes we do like these at our house!